The Extrusion Master I Certification™ is a 5 days course consisting of 3 days classroom training, 1 day demonstration on an extrusion line, and 1 day final exam. During the 3 days classroom, participant will learn the fundamentals of polymer science, practical polymer characterization and testing, extrusion screw designs, tooling qualification, downstream equipment, processing principals, Scientific Extrusion™, critical calibration, process validation guidelines (IQ, OQ PQ), Center-Lining Concept, optimum equipment cleaning, safety, and much more. On the fourth day, students will participate on a hands-on demonstration running the equipment and apply Scientific Extrusion™ using various challenging polymers. The last day is reserved for the final exam. Participants are required to pass the final exam with a grade of 80% or better in order to earn the Extrusion Master Certification™.
We are confident that with this training and following our systematic extrusion process you will be able to transform your extrusion operation from art to science. Consequently, it will provide a system that can consistently produce parts the meet specifications regardless of resin melt index variations, reduce scrap, significantly reduce setup time, improve capability, increase capacity, simplify validation method for single and multi-lumen medical tubing, enable implementation of consistent procedures that comply with FDA requirements, gain competitive advantage, improve employee knowledge and engagement.
Pictures from Previous Courses:
What you should bring with you:
- Laptop Computer
What we provide:
- Course book containing all PowerPoint slides
- Notepad and pen
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- Certificate for those that pass the course
1550 Mt. Zion Rd.
York, PA 17402
Use Code – EMI
- We reserve the right to cancel the class if less than 10 participant sign up for the class. In the event this happens, we will sign you up to the next available class or issue you a full refund.
- In the event you need to cancel the course, the following policy apply
- 45 day before the course – 100% refund
- 30 days before the course – 50% refund
- 15 days before the course – 0% refund